We are now sharing our ScriptCraftJS mods here: https://cdathenry.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/modderdojo-athenry-our-scriptcraftjs-minecraft-mods/
We will keep updating that post as members of the group finish new mods. Anybody anywhere can download our mods: when they click on the mod’s picture, they will get a link to download it from Dropbox.
Here are some guidelines for posting your mods:
- Send the mod code and a picture of what it looks like to email@example.com
- Put a comment at the top with:
- Your first name (e.g. “Michael from CoderDojo Athenry”) or your Minecraft handle: to look after your privacy online, never post your full name or other identifying information
- A one-line description of what the mod does
- If your mod has parameters, what they are for and what values work best
- Put code near the top to set default parameters, e.g.:
width = width || 10;
This means: Set width to be equal to its current value, or if it is currently undefined, set it to 10
- Check that your code looks fairly neat:
- Use indentation: good spaces at the start of each line to line up the code
- Include comments to explain things
- Avoid commented-out code or code that does nothing
- Test your code carefully and inspect its results to make sure it works as expected!