I would like a nice new game for Christmas.
I would like it to be a Christmas game where you have to catch the presents in the fireplace
Just to make it easier, here are some more things that I would like it to do.
- It needs to look like my living room with a nice window and lovely fire place.
- At Christmas, when you look out the window it is normally snowing.
- We normally have our tree in the corner, with a nice set of lights on it.
- Santa normally flies across the top of the house and drops the presents down the chimney, lately he has not had a good aim, so we will need to be able to move the fireplace left and right.
- If we catch the presents, we can move them to under the tree.
- I don’t want the game to last more than two minutes.
- And when it ends I want to know what all the Presents are.
So you might need to think about the following:
- What to put on the Stage and what to use Sprites for.
- Whether one Sprite should be in front of another Sprite. This is something that we have not done before.
- How many costumes each Sprite needs
- Do you want to use one Sprite for all the Presents and just change the size and colour.
- Stamping could be used to get the Presents under the Tree.
- How to do the Snow and the Flashing Lights on the Tree.