CoderDojo Athenry Cancelled on 3 March 2018



Due to the extreme weather conditions around Galway and the country, we have decided to cancel CoderDojo Athenry on Saturday 3 March 2018.

At the time of deciding this (Friday morning) snow continues to fall, the Red Alert has been extended until 6pm this evening. We have a large catchment area and it is not clear that roads will be clear tomorrow.

We will be back next week, 10 March. Schedule here:

In the meantime, stay safe!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s